Spicy panner stuffed in crisp puris and served
Paneer - 500 gms, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
Crisp Puris meant for Pani Puri - as required
Oil - 3 tbsp
Onions - 2 large, chopped finely
Ginger paste - 1 tsp
Garlic paste - 1 tsp
Green chillies - 3-4, seeded and chopped
Tomato puree - 3/4 cup
Pav Bhaji masala - 3-4 tbsp
Salt - to taste
Chaat masala - 1/2 tbsp
Fresh corainder leaves - 2-3 tbsp, finely chopped
1. Heat oil in a wok and add onions. Saute till browned.
2. Add ginger paste, garlic paste and saute. Add a little water and continue to saute for about a minute.
3. Add green chillies and saute for another minute.
4. Add tomato puree, pav bhaji masala, salt and chaat masala and continue to cook on low flame until the oil seperate from the masala.
5. Add the paneer cubes and half of the coriander leaves. Stir gently
6. Check seasoning and cook on low heat for about 2 minutes.
7. Make small holes in the puris and stuff with the paneer mixture.
8. Garnish with the remaining coriander leaves and serve immediately.