Hard boiled eggs - 4, cut into half
Red onion - 1 small, chopped
Ginger-garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Green chillies - 2, chopped
Corn starch - 2 tsp
Salt - to taste
Soya sauce - to taste
Oil - 3-4 tbsp
Green coriander - for garnishing
1. Toss the eggs with the soya sauce, corn starch and salt.
2. Heat 2-3 tbsp of oil in a pan and fry the eggs until they turn golden brown. Remove them from the oil using a slotted spoon.
3. Heat the remaining oil and add the ginger-garlic paste. Once the ginger-garlic pate changes colour, add the onion and saute until done. Add more salt as required.
4. Add the green chillies, egg and toss gently so as to keep the eggs intact.
5. Slash in some soya sauce, add the fresh coriander and serve immediately.