Sweet corn, cream style - 2/3 cup
Sweet corn kernels - 1/2 cup
Vegetable Stock - 4-5 cups
Cabbage, finely chopped - 1/2 cup
Carrot, finely chopped - 1/4 cup
Cornflour/corn starch - 3 tbsp
Sugar - 1/2 tbsp
Salt - to taste
White pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
Spring onion greens, chopped - for garnishing
1. Heat a wok, add cream style sweetcorn, vegetable stock and stir.
2. Add cabbage, carrot, boiled corn and stir to mix well. Cook for two to three minutes.
3. Blend cornflour in a little vegetable stock or water and set aside.
4. Add sugar and salt to the soup and continue to cook. Add white pepper powder and mix.
5. Add the blended cornflour and cook till the soup thickens.
Garnish with spring onion greens and serve piping hot !!