Mushroom - 2 cups, chopped
Peas - 1 cup
Onion - 1 large
Ginger-Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Coriander powder - 2 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Cloves - 5-6
Cinnamon - 1/2 tsp
Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
Tomato - 2 medium
Green chilly - 1
Salt - to taste
Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
Coriander - 6-8 strands
1. Grind the onion into a fine paste and set aside.Grind the tomatoes and the green chilly into a puree separately.
2. Heat oil in a medium saucepan, and add cardamom, cinnamon and cloves and fry for 1/2 a min
3. Then add the ginger garlic paste, fry for a min. Add the onion paste and heat on medium-low flame until the paste turns into a golden brown colour.
4. Add the coriander powder, red chilli powder and mix well. Then add the tomato puree and heat for another min.
5. Add the mushroom and heat on medium flame until the mushrooms are cooked. If using fresh peas follow the mushrooms with the peas and mix the contents well. If using frozen peas add only in the last 2-3 min.
6. Once the mushroom and peas are cooked add salt to taste and sprinkle the garam masala, mix and close the vessel and heat for a min.
Garnish with coriander and serve immediately.