Mushroom - 2 cups, sliced
Mint leaves - 4-5 strands
Onion - 1 small, finely chopped
Cornflour - 1 tbsp
Milk - 1/4 cup
Cloves - 2
Sugar - 1 tbsp
Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
Pepper powder 1/2 tsp
Water - 3 cups
Butter - 1 tsp
1. Cook the mushrooms with the water until they become soft and give out a nice aroma. Then drain the mushrooms and set aside. Save the drained water for later.
2. Now heat one teaspoon butter in a medium saucepan and fry the onions and mint leaves. To this add the water saved earlier and stir.
3. Then add the cumin powder, pepper powder, cloves, sugar and salt.
4. In the meanwhile, first mix the cornflour in the milk(make sure the milk is at room temperature) and add this mixture to the saucepan and stir the contents well.
5. Wait until the mixture comes to a boil, simmer for a min and then add the drained mushrooms and heat on medium flame for another 2 min. Serve hot or warm.