Beans - 2 cups, cut int inch long pieces
Peanut - 1/2 cup
Red chillies - 4
Garlic - 2 cloves
Rice - 2 tbsp
Onion - 1 large, cut lengthwise
Salt - to taste
Oil - 2 tbsp
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
1. Cook the beans with enough water to immerse the beans and salt to taste and set aside.
2. In a frying pan, fry the peanut and red chillies together. They need to be fried until the peanuts turn golden brown and the colour of the chillies deepen. Just before the peanuts are done, add the rice and fry for 1/2 min
3. Grind the chillies, groundnut, rice and garlic to the blender or food processor.
4. Heat oil in a wok and add mustard seeds. Wait for the mustard seeds to pop and then add the onions and fry till golden brown.
5. Then add the cooked beans with as much water as you would like the consistency. mix well and then add the peanut powder prepared earlier.
6. Add more salt as required and mix. Heat until all the contents blend well with each other. Too much cooking is not required as all the contents are pre-cooked.