Friday, March 5, 2010
Makes - 12 slices
Bananas - 3 very ripe, peeled and mashed with a fork
Egg - 1
Packed Brown Sugar - 1/2 cup
Vegetable oil - 1/4 cup
Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
All-purpose flour - 1 1/2 cups
Baking powder - 2 tsp
Baking Soda - 1/2 tsp
Ground Cinnamon - 1 tsp
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease a 9" X 5" loaf pan; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the bananas, egg, brown sugar, oil, and vanilla just until blended.
3. Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon and stir just until blended,
4. Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 45-55 minutes r until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack. Remove the bread from the pan and let coo completely on the rack
To serve, cut into 12 slices.