Eggs - 4
Milk - 1 cup
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese - 1/2 cup
Non-stick Cooking spray
1. Pre-heat the oven to 450 F. Put a baking sheet into the oven to preheat.
2. In a large bowl combine 1 tbsp of canola oil, salt and pepper to taste. Add the sliced potatoes to the bowl and toss to coat.
3. Remove the baking sheet from the oven, and add the potato slices, making sure they are in a single layer.
4. Transfer to the oven and bake for 8 minutes.
5. In a skillet, heat the remaining 2 tbsp of oil over medium heat. Add the onion and saute for 2 minutes.
6. Stir in the garlic and spinach and saute for another 2 minutes.
7. In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper to taste. Mix in the cheese and the onions-spinach mixture and set aside.
8. Spray and ovenproof skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Turn down the oven to 350 F. Remove the potatoes and add them to the skillet.
9. Pour in the egg mixture and transfer the skillet to the oven. Bake until the eggs have set about 30-35 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
Serve warm or at room temperature directly from the skillet.