This is especially good topped with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting
All purpose flour - 1 cup
Packed brown sugar - 1/2 cup
Baking soda - 2 tsp
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Ground Cinnamon - 1 tsp
Butter - 1/2 cup
Eggs - 2
Carrots - 2 cups, shredded
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease a 8" baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, brown sugar baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon
3. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the butter and eggs until blended. Stir in the carrots and the flour mixture until blended
4. Pour into the prepared baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. Remove from the oven and cool on a rack for 10 minutes.Remove the cake to the rack and cool completely. Frost and cut into 16 pieces.